17 October 2008

A Couple of Happy Anniversaries

As some of you may or may not know, the 19th is our Wedding Anniversary. We have been married for 14 happy years. Some people ask what the secret is, and to everyone I say, marry your best friend, and make the gospel and family your top priorities. Chet, I love you more and more every day, thank you for 14 years and I'm looking forward to a millenia of more.

In the title I said a couple of happy anniversaries. We have now lived in Ketchikan, Alaska for a year! We've had family ask if Ketchikan is everything we thought and hoped it would be. YES!, and more. This is where we're supposed to be. It feels like home. I'll visit other places, but this is where I want to live for the rest of my life. Chet feels the same way.

8 comments:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Life is deifinetly easier if you do it with your best friend.
Lillie

Chuck and Nancy said...

GREAT! Keep it up. Day by day in every way, working together.
We miss your frequent visits and doing things with you but are glad you are together and in a place you like.
And you have great kids.
Love
DAD

Carrie and Karl said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are a great couple, we miss having you around.
Carrie

Erin Bingham said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Della Hill said...

Congratulations!
I think you guys are so awesome for each other.
I am so happy you have so much happiness together.
I am also glad that my brother picked someone that I would love so much too.
I suppose I am okay with you being in Alaska as long as we spend time together in Azeroth regularly. And actually get to see each other once in a while too.
-Della

Chuck and Nancy said...

I have been missing you and yours especially lately. So congratulations, and I miss and love you. Nancy/Nana

Administrator Alice said...

This is number 35 for us in Dec. Congradulations, and I'm glad you are in Alaska! Alice

maggie said...

you live in the most beautiful spot in the whole usa--God keep you and yours safe in His arms

A Tribute to Rain


Creek Street

Creek Street
Famous Creek Street in Ketchikan Alaska