03 September 2008

Ward Lake: Beaver

There are tons of pictures of bears, so I thought I would put one of a beaver up.

Wow, it's been awhile since our last post. We are completely moved out of our old house. Now we just have to go through a ton of boxes and put them away. Our old landlord told Chet that she ne ver had rats while she was living in that house. My response started with the word bull and ended with what she has given us since we moved here. At any rate, we are very glad to be out of that rat trap and free of her. We have a couple of loose ends to tie up, but are mostly there.

People have been asking us what we think of McCain's choice of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate. I say that has been the first thing I've liked about him. Both Chet and I generally like her. Now Chet and I generally do not agree when it comes to politics. I'm a Libertarian and he is a Republican. But we both agree, that McCain's choice of Gov. Palin is a good one. Della and I were talking, and decided that McCain should run on the "lesser of two evils" platform.

1 comment:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Glad you are all moved. So far we like Sarah Palin. We miss you all. Mom

A Tribute to Rain


Creek Street

Creek Street
Famous Creek Street in Ketchikan Alaska